INFORMATIVE NOTE ON PERSONAL DATA
Informative note on the use of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196 dated 30 June 2003 (“Privacy Code”).
The personal data provided by the user while using the www.luisaboutique.com website (the “Site”) will be processed by Gambalunga Srl, with registered office at 26 Corso d’Augusto, VAT no. 02629640406, acting as the controller of data processing, for the management of the Site and its respective services (maintenance, updating, assistance services for users, marketing activities) to permit the purchase of the products present on the Site and the activities associated with these purchases (by way of example, the delivery of the products purchased, any necessary replacement of the same, replies to requests for information from users, etc).
Data will be processed with prevalently electronic methods, with the exception of product shipment and delivery activities. Personal data will therefore be processed using automated and manual tools, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are applied to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect uses and unauthorized access.
The personal data collected in registration forms for the services of the Site and/or any data collected during navigation on the Site will be processed for the following purposes:
- (i) To permit registration with the Site and access to and implementation of the services reserved for users registered with the Site, and any transmission by means of the Site of orders for the purchase of the products available on the Site in a simplified manner, with the consequent conclusion of the respective purchase contract with Gambalunga, or to allow Gambalunga to satisfy your requests for information. If you have registered with the Site using the applications Facebook, Twitter or Paypal Connect, providing your username (e-mail address) for access to Facebook Twitter or Paypal, you hereby authorize us to access some of your personal data (e-mail address, first name, family name, profile photo, age, date of birth, gender), if you provided these previously to Facebook, Twitter or Paypal. For this reason, we suggest that you make preliminary checks on the privacy settings of your Facebook, Twitter or Paypal account, if you wish to modify the visibility of these data, also consulting the privacy policies of Facebook, Twitter or Paypal (https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it ).
- (ii) To permit transmission by means of the Site of orders for the purchase of the products available on the Site, and the consequent conclusion of the respective purchase contract with Gambalunga, and its fulfilment and the performance of all services and obligations, including all administrative and accounting procedures, by Gambalunga.
- (iii) For the sending of advertising materials and newsletters for the performance of activities of commercial information, by means of telephone calls, text messages, multimedia messages and e-mails, and also by means of conventional methods (e.g. the mailing of catalogues in printed formats), regarding promotional and commercial activities of the Site and of Gambalunga, with the intention of carrying out market surveys and enquiries to assess customer satisfaction.
Pursuant to Articles 24.1.b) and 43.1.b) of the Privacy Code, no consent is required for the processing of personal data with respect to the purposes indicated in point (ii). The interested party must instead express his/her specific consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes indicated in points (i), (iii) and (iv).
All and any kinds whatsoever of use of data regarding your credit card for purposes other than checks on the existence of means of payment and the charging and management of payments are excluded, together with the management of any complaints and procedures for the resolution of disputes. To this end, the aforesaid data will also be processed by the bank that supplies services associated with the management of online payments, and also by the issuer of the credit card used to confirm your order.
Although it is not compulsory to provide your personal data, failure to do so may make it impossible to complete your purchase, or to satisfy any requests for the supply of the services offered by the Site.
Personal data may be made known to and processed, solely for the aforesaid purposes, by the following:
– service provider companies;
– Gambalunga employees and consultants.
The aforesaid will operate as persons responsible for or assigned to data processing, duly appointed thereto by the controller of data processing. Updated lists of any persons responsible for data processing appointed by Gambalunga are available at its registered office, and you may make requests as specified further below at any time.
Data may be transferred to both EU and non-EU countries abroad. If this is necessary for the achievement of the purposes indicated above, we guarantee that we will transfer the personal data of the interested party to non-EU countries that cannot ensure adequate levels of data protection only after specific contracts have been concluded between Gambalunga and the parties receiving said data, containing suitable clauses for the protection of your personal data, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Apart from the indications given above, personal data will not be disclosed in any other way.
We remind you that pursuant to Art. 7 of the Privacy Code, which we cite in full at the end of this document, as an interested party you have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data, to check their accuracy and to request their integration, updating or correction. You also have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of your processed data, and also to totally or partially oppose their use for the purposes described above, at any time. You may exercise these rights and request a list of the persons responsible for the types of data processing indicated by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Right to access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data regarding him/her, even if not yet registered, and to have any such data communicated in an intelligible manner.
- The interested party has the right to obtain indications on the following:
a) the source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of data processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing performed with the assistance of electronic equipment;
d) the identification data of the controller, supervisors and appointed representative pursuant to Article 5, Section 2;
e) the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of the same in their capacity as appointed representative in the territory of the Italian state, or as persons supervising or assigned to data processing.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the update, the correction or, if desired, the integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of law, including those data for which conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or were subsequently processed;
c) a declaration that the operations listed in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, and also as regards their contents, of those persons to whom the data have been communicated or conveyed, except in cases in which such compliance should be impossible or would involve the use of resources that are manifestly disproportionate to the safeguarded right.
- The interested party has the right to totally or partially oppose:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data regarding him or her, even if pertinent to the purposes of data collection;
b) the processing of personal data regarding him or her for the purpose of transmitting advertising or sales materials or for the performance of market surveys or commercial communications.
In compliance with Document no. 229 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884 issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on 8 May 2014, www.luisaboutique.com provides the following informative note on cookies, their functions and how to disable them if desired.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send and memorize on the computer or other device, including mobile devices, for retransmission to the same sites the next time they are visited.
Cookies are used for various purposes. For example, they memorize the actions and preferences of the user (such as, for example, login details, the language chosen, character sizes, other viewing preferences, etc), so that they do not need to be set again when the user returns to the same site or navigates between its pages. They may perform IT authentications, monitor sessions and memorize information regarding the activities of users accessing a site, and they may also contain a unique identification code that makes it possible to track the navigation of the user inside the site, for statistical or advertising purposes.
Cookies may be sent by www.luisaboutique.com or by other sites (known as “third-party cookies”).
Types of cookies present on the www.luisaboutique.com website and their functions
There are various types of cookie, depending on their characteristics and functions:
– Technical cookies, which are used only to permit the transmission of a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable for the operation of the www.luisaboutique.com website, or are necessary to perform activities that you have requested. Cookies of this type are present on our website.
– Browsing or session cookies, used to permit logins into the reserved area of www.luisaboutique.com, or to make purchases from our site. Cookies of this type are present on our website.
– Analytics cookies, used to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users of www.luisaboutique.com and on the pages viewed (for example, Google AdWords and Google Analytics). Consult the respective policies, which may change occasionally. The following sites should therefore be consulted regularly to obtain more detailed information: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/; https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Cookies of this type are present on our website.
– Functional cookies, which improve your navigation on www.luisaboutique.com according to the criteria and options already selected (such as, for example, the language preference, to avoid needing to reset it with every access to the site, or the products chosen for purchase, so as to memorize them in the virtual shopping trolley until the next time the site is accessed. Cookies of this type are present on our website.
– Third-party cookies, used by partners of www.luisaboutique.com to display advertising banners of www.luisaboutique.com when you are on other sites, showing you the most recent products viewed on www.luisaboutique.com. When you navigate on www.luisaboutique.com, these cookies are also used to show you products that might interest you or that are similar to those you viewed previously, based on your navigation history. The use of these cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but may permit connection top your computer or other device and the tracking of saved data. These cookies are connected to the browser installed on your computer or other device used while navigating on www.luisaboutique.com
– Behavioural cookies, used to create user profiles and to send advertising messages based on the preferences shown by the user when navigating on the web. Third-party cookies are present on our site, but are used to access user data in aggregate form only. Below are links to privacy policies and the respective consent forms for these third parties. These privacy policies may change occasionally, and the sites should therefore be consulted regularly to obtain more detailed information:
All the cookie types indicated above may remain on your computer or mobile device for varying periods of time, depending on the functions of the cookies.
The cookies memorized on your computer or mobile device cannot be used to access data from your hard disk, to transmit viruses, to identify and use your e-mail address, or for any other purpose other than those described above.
How to change your cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, selecting what cookies should be allowed, blocked or cancelled, either totally or partially, by using the preferences of the browser you use for navigation.
Here are the procedures to be used to manage cookies on the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For further information and details on the various types of cookies, on how they work and their characteristics, we invite you to visit these sites, which can be freely accessed and are independent of www.luisaboutique.com
– www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytics cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting your navigation data, you can download an add-on for your browsed to disable Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We memorize your cookie preferences with a special technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous chart. We inform you that you can totally or partially block or cancel the following:
– Technical cookies, which may make it impossible to use our site, to view its contents and to use the respective services;
– Functional cookies, which may make certain services or functions of the site unavailable, or these may not operate correctly, so that some information or preferences must be modified or entered manually every time you visit the site;
– The other cookies present (analytics and behavioural cookies) will not affect the correct operation of the site.